Friday 20 June 2014

For Less DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams 13-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Queen

Why Choose this ?

We used to have a 100% latex mattress but it developed ruts after about 4 years. I did a lot of online research (sleep like the dead etc.) and tried many mattresses in the stores. This mattress (DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams 13-Inch Gel Memory Foam) was the solution: we found this mattress to be comparable to the TempurPedic Cloud Luxe super plush mattress. It still provides much more support than a plush coil/spring mattress but it is super cozy!
great deals on a huge selection DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams 13-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
Ultimate Dreams Mattress is manufactured by Dreamfoam Bedding. Considering the price, it is a serious investment
We've had this mattress for 7 months now and no longer notice any smell. You cannot beat this mattress in terms of price and quality. I am a physician, and I had been on a lengthy search to replace my Euro-top traditional mattress that was no longer comfortable. The lack of sleep was taking its toll. Since I had never even considered memory foam as a sleep option before, I felt compelled to do my homework and learn as much about memory foam as possible. I visited several mattress shops and asked a lot of questions.

Technical Specifications

  • 13" Gel Memory Foam Mattress with 3" of Gel Memory Foam
  • Three Layer construction: 3" of 4lb gel memory foam, 2" of 5lb memory foam, 8" base of premium base foam
  • 100% Made in USA, 100% Made in USA components
  • Compare to Cloud Luxe at a fraction of the cost
I like to sleep in a cool environment, and a mattress that would retain body heat would have been just as bad as sleeping in a sauna. I would say this DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams 13-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress is pretty neutral in temperature. If you want a firm memory foam experience, get an 8"- or 10"-thick mattress instead. I loved how the mattress allowed me to sink into it, like laying on a cloud, yet I felt very supported. Like all memory foam mattresses, it does take some time to get used to sleeping on foam versus a traditional mattress.

Reviews/Advantages

You may need to allow yourself up to a month before passing final judgment on any foam mattress. This is my first memory foam mattress. The first few nights of sleep adjustments only served to improve upon my first night's experience. I slept on the bed the first night and fell in love. My old mattress was so aged and offered so little support that my back didn't quite know how to react to being aligned properly!
The Dreamfoam Bedding Advantage
  • Factory direct pricing
  • Save $1000's over major brands
  • Fast & free shipping
  • Available on Amazon Prime
  • 5 star customer service
  • 20 year warranty
  • Made in the USA
  • Custom sizes available, call for details
Both of us - side sleepers - have been very comfortable and have noticed the complete lack of pressure points when we lay down, or soreness here and there when we wake up. We've also not had any issue with heat retention - and my wife sleeps hot, so that was definitely something that concerned me with memory foam. Finally, it's comparable in comfort and feel to the TempurPedic Cloud Cool (or whatever it was called - definitely a 'cloud') we'd really liked in local stores...and yet ours came at just under 1/4 the price.

Other reviewers of the Ultimate Dreams mattresses commented about how this mattress' comfort level was between a TempurPedic Cloud Luxe and Cloud Supreme. I was pleased to learn that these mattresses are not compressed until you order one. There was virtually no smell when I unrolled the mattress. You should also get a firm foundation like a wood or metal frame on which to place your mattress.

Conclusion

Memory foam works best when it is on a "rock solid" foundation. Also, many of the other memory foam mattresses that were in my budget were firmer by virtue of the fact that they were thinner mattresses. A comparable mattress to this one would easily run $2000 and above. I had never bought a mattress online before. DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams 13-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen is made in the USA, and it is absolutely the best quality mattress for the price (as well as for many higher price points). Do yourself a favor and get this mattress.

No comments:

Post a Comment