Sunday 10 August 2014

Aluminum Accent End Table by Aspire

Love it!! You can't beat the price. The quality is great and everyone who comes over comments on how awesome this Aluminum Accent End Table by Aspire is. I was looking for mirrored or silver-toned accessories for my guest room, and was lucky to find this table. 
he Aspire 22 in. Aluminum Accent Table really shines
Aluminum Accent EndTable by Aspire
My budget may have disappeared but my taste for quality & high end looks have not. I wanted to get some handcrafted polished steel end tables for my bedroom or mirrored ones but those definitely weren't in my price range! The tables are highly polished & really give a high end look and are a table u don't see very often.
  • This accent table is big on style and small on price! Constructed from aluminum metal, this sleek table has an elegant design and an eye-catching reflective silver color
  • Aluminum
  • Color/Finish: Silver
  • Assembly Required
  • 22 in. H x 15 in. W x 15 in. D
With table lamps on top of them the light bounces off of the table top like a mirror filling the room with more light as if I were bouncing flash off a white ceiling. If I could afford $500 for tables would I have bought these... I am thrilled with these tables!! The finish isn't like a mirror but like a brand new piece of chrome shiny, polished & beautiful!

The inner box arrived in shambles, so I was a little concerned that this piece would be heavily dented or otherwise flawed. On the top there is a pin-sized hole directly in the middle of the table. It would normally be otherwise irritating, but I got this table for the lamp, specifically. 
The table looks silver, I even had black/grey stuff rub off on my lounge pants. You twist in the bottom leg part to the base, and then you twist in the table top to the base. Similar Aluminum Accent End Table by Aspire are much, much more expensive, but this little table is very reasonably priced. Overall, This is a beautiful table for the price and does look much more expensive then it is. I would purchase this table again

No comments:

Post a Comment