Monday 11 August 2014

Flash Furniture ZB-LESLEY-8090-SOFA-BK-GG Hercules Lesley Series Contemporary Leather Sofa with Encasing Frame

I was silently ooohing and aaahing at her sleek and gorgeous appearance. She was a tad shorter in length than I imagined. However, I was too pleased to care. Great couch for the looks, made well, about as comfortable as sitting on a sack of potatoes.
Hercules Lesley Series Contemporary Black Leather Love Seat with Encasing Frame

Flash Furniture ZB-LESLEY-8090-SOFA-BK-GG Hercules Lesley Series Contemporary Black Leather Sofa with Encasing Frame is exactly what I needed, a nice looking couch for a room nobody uses but everybody visiting has to pass through. This sofa looks incredible. The sofa was very well-packaged and delivered to my door as promised by the freight company (who did an excellent job).
  • Lesley series sofa, 81-inch width by 33-inch depth by 31-1/2-inch height
  • Office or home office seating
  • Tufted Seat and Back
  • Fixed seat and back cushion
This attractive black leather reception sofa will complete your upscale reception area. I have never bought any furniture online before. A very modern and cool couch. Whenever someone enters my living room, the first words out of their mouths is, "I love your couch!"

Like most leather couches, Flash Furniture ZB-LESLEY-8090-SOFA-BK-GG Hercules Lesley Series Contemporary Leather Sofa  is a bit firmer than cloth couches that you sink into, but it gets softer with age and it's looks make it so much classier than any other couch on the market. I sooooooo love my new furniture that I also bought the matching chair two of them. Great design, quality, and value for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment