Sunday 10 August 2014

Home Styles Savannah Cart White -5219-95 HMS973

Home Styles Natural Designer Utility Cart with Stainless Steel Top or Home Styles 5219-95 Savanna Kitchen Cart, White Finish? This utility cart has fulfilled all my requirements. More narrow so plenty of room to navigate around it in my smallish kitchen. Ample storage and I have gotten a lot of compliments on Home Styles 5219-95 Savanna Kitchen Cart, plus additional food prep area.
Savannah White Kitchen Cart, 5219-95 by Home Styles
Home Styles 5219-95 Savannah White Kitchen Cart solid hardwood
The box was incredibly heavy but otherwise it's a solid addition to the kitchen. We bought this for our kitchen, to feature our coffee maker and to store other small appliances. It is very well crafted and arrived to our home in excellent condition. The top can scratch easily so we're just super careful with sliding stuff across it. 
  • Savanna kitchen cart
  • Made of solid hardwood and engineered wood
  • Features includes two easy open storage drawers, two slotted shelves
  • Comes in a multi-step white finish with a stainless steel top and dark antiqued bronze hardware
  • Measures 47-1/4-inch width by 20-1/2-inch depth by 36 height
My husband assembled this in approx. 2 hours. Everything went together perfectly with no missing parts or pieces! We did not use the wheels on it because we are leaving it in one spot and don't plan to move it, it is very heavy! The drawers are very nice and roll in and out just fine. I am able to store several things inside the drawers without worrying about them breaking.

Overall Home Styles 5219-95 Savanna Kitchen Cart, White Finish seems very sturdy (other than the drawers) time will tell how it holds up. Sturdy, good quality with a very good price. I looked for very long time for the right kitchen cart/island and most were twice or three times the price of this one.

I put this cart in my sunroom with my coffee maker, mugs, sugar, coffee, and napkins on it. I have seen it on other websites for about $114.00 less but they were currently out of stock and I didn't want to wait, so thats my own fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment