Thursday 13 November 2014

Cobra Products 00412BL Zip-It Drain Cleaning Tool

WOW!!! This Cobra Products 00412BL Zip-It Drain Cleaning Tool super low priced drain cleaning tool works incredibly well!!! My bathtub had been going down slower and slower. Plus, the drain was not holding the water in the tub completely. It's narrow, flexible, and simple to stick down a drain, and the little teeth grab all the hair as it comes up. I'm sure there are other tools that are better for serious clogs, but this was great for preventing small clogs from ever becoming big ones.
Use Cobra Products 00412BL Zip-It to clear clogged and slow-running drains
If you have a drain that doesn't drain that quickly, get one of these and it should make short work of the drain. Side note: The reverse-direction 'barbs' it has make removal from some drains a bit of a pain; and I wouldn't let small children play with this. With that being said, obviously the latter point shouldn't need to be said, but still, it can be pretty sharp.
I've been searching for another one. I have only finally found it here after searching through pages and pages of drain cleaning tools. This product is excellent, and truly a long-haired girl's best friend. I've never had luck with drain catchers in my tubs, but finally came across one that worked (link below). However, in order for it to do it's job, I needed a trusty product to unclog the shower drain. The ridged, flexible tool is easy to use and pulls every wad of hair out of your drain as far as it can reach.
  • Use it to clear clogged and slow-running drains
  • Quick and easy application by simply inserting and removing from drain
  • An alternative to harsh drain-clearing chemicals
  • Disposable after each use
  • Features durable poly construction
I pushed and pulled the Cobra Products 00412BL Zip-It Drain Cleaning Tool through my drain a number of times until the water ran throughout without creating any standing water in the tub. No more frustrating showers standing in water and pulling hair from the drain. I unscrewed the drain cover, pushed the Zip-It down the drain as far as it would go, pulled it back up, and Voila!, there was a huge amount of gross hair hanging from it. I did try it on my bathroom sink, and only got a couple little pieces of slime, no hair.

I love this simple, cheap, easy-to-use Cobra Products  Zip-It Tool and now plan to clean my bathtub drain more than once a year! It's great. Recently, my shower started draining more slowly. A TON of hair and disgusting gross-ness, but this $4 stick cleared the whole thing in less than 2 minutes. It's easy: stick it in and pull it out. I did it about 5 times (pulling gunk each time). Here I am, 20 minutes later writing a review for this amazing product.

No comments:

Post a Comment